Registration is $40 per machine and includes a dash plaque and admission for two people. Registration is $50 for entries postmarked after April 15.
- Register online using the form on this page. To register by mail, print and detach the entry form (click here for printable PDF), and mail with a check (or completed credit card information) to:
Coastside Adult Day Health Center
Pacific Coast Dream Machines Entries
925 Main Street, Suite A
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
For information call: (650) 726-2328
- Please read and agree to the Release of Liability. Entries will not be accepted without a release.
- Entry fee entitles driver and one passenger admission to the event. Additional passengers will be charged regular admission fees: $25 for adults (age 18-69), $15 for ages 11-17 and 70+, free for kids age 10 and under.
- Check-in will open at 7AM at Half Moon Bay Airport on the day of the show. Registrants should be in place on the field by 9:30 AM and are expected to remain on the field until 4PM. Spectators wish to see all of the machines.
- Please assume that your application has been accepted. You will not receive verification of your application.
- We encourage exhibitors to start their engines and show off their machines. For safety reasons, vehicles may not be moved once in place during the show.
- Clubs and Groups: If you want to park together, please meet off-site and arrive as a group. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- For safety reasons, the use of mini-bikes, bicycles, skateboards and motorized carts is not allowed inside the airport grounds. Pets are also not allowed.
- Individual entries are not permitted to promote commercial products.
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
The Pacific Coast Dream Machines is a truly open event. It's a unique opportunity for people in love with their "dream machines" to show them to the public, and in so doing benefit a great cause. All machines are welcome to be shown.
JUDGING AND AWARDS
RETURNING: "DRIVE Magazine Dream Machine of the Year." Editors from Beckett Media's DRIVE Magazine will select a winner from the magnificent machines on display with a special trophy being awarded at a recognition ceremony during the show. All entrants will receive dash plaques.
Commercial vendors with related products or services are welcome to apply. Space is limited. Please call (650) 726-3491 for a separate application. Individual entries are not permitted to promote commercial products.
SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER
View some of the aircraft and autos up close at the Tri-Tip Dinner on Saturday, April 29 at Eddie Andreini's hangar at Half Moon Bay Airport. Bar opens at 5:30 pm with dinner served at 6:30 pm. Tickets are $30 per person, available at the door. Parking is on the field; enter off Capistrano Road.