PLEASE PRE-REGISTER! $40 per machine ($50 for entries postmarked after April 15) and includes a dash plaque and admission for two people.
- Register online using the form at right. To register by mail, print and detach the entry form, and mail with a check (or completed credit card information) to:
Coastside Adult Day Health Center
Pacific Coast Dream Machines Entries
925 Main Street, Suite A
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
For information call: (650) 726-2328
- Please read and agree to the release of liability. Entries will not be accepted without a release.
- Entry fee entitles driver and one passenger admission to the event. Additional passengers will be charged regular admission fees: $25 for adults (age 18-69), $15 for ages 11-17 and 70+, Free for kids age 10 and under.
- Check-in will open at 7AM on Sunday. Registrants should be in place on the field by 9:30 AM and are expected to remain on the field until 4PM. Spectators wish to see all of the machines.
- Please assume that your application has been accepted. You will not receive verification of your application.
- We encourage exhibitors to start their engines and show off their machines. For safety reasons, vehicles may not be moved once in place during the show.
- Clubs and Groups— If you want to park together, please meet off-site and arrive as a group. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- For safety reasons, the use of mini-bikes, bicycles, skateboards and motorized carts is not allowed inside the airport grounds. Pets are also not allowed.
- Individual entries are not permitted to promote commercial products.
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
The Pacific Coast Dream Machines is a truly open event. It's a unique opportunity for people in love with their "dream machines" to show them to the public, and in so doing benefit a great cause. All machines are welcome to be shown.
JUDGING AND AWARDS
Machines will not be judged. All entrants will receive participation dash plaques.
Photos and noteworthy information on your machines are invaluable in publicizing the PACIFIC COAST DREAM MACHINES event. We urge you to make sure the photos you submit do justice to your beautiful, valuable and unique machines. Send by March 1 if you would like them to be considered for event publicity. Sorry, we cannot return photos.
Commercial vendors with related products or services are welcome to apply. Space is limited. Please call (650) 726-3491 for a separate application. Individual entries are not permitted to promote commercial products.
SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER
Preview some of the aircraft and autos at the Tri-Tip Dinner on Saturday, April 25 at the Andreini Family Hangar at Half Moon Bay Airport. Bar opens at 5:30 pm with dinner served at 6:30 pm. Tickets are $30 per person, available at the door. Parking is on the field; enter off Capistrano Road.