Coastside Adult Day Health Center
The Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show is the largest fundraiser of the year for the Coastside Adult Day Health Center (CADHC).
Since its inception in 1982, the Coastside Adult Day Health Center's mission has been to keep people as healthy, active, and independent as possible when advancing years or physical/mental conditions call for extra care and attention.
The Center's goal is to help restore and maintain mental/physical health to enhance the quality of life for our participants and their caregivers.
The Center offers a daily program of activities and health services run by a staff of professionals and aides. The Center works in cooperation with the participants, their caregivers and their personal physicians in an atmosphere that is both caring and supportive.
30 Years of Caring on the Coast
With compassion and professionalism, Coastside Adult Day Health Center offers a comprehensive structured health care program with all inclusive services that are individualized for each participant. Services include:
- Nursing and personal care / medication monitoring
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Social services / case management
- Memory enhancement program (beginning stage dementia)
- Alzheimer's program (intermediate and advanced stage dementia)
- Stimulating group activities
- Respite and support groups for families and caregivers
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Hot, nutritious lunch served daily
- Door-to-door wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Information and referrals
CADHC’s goal is to restore and maintain physical and mental health so our participants can remain in their own homes, close to family and friends in the community they helped build.
The Coastside Adult Day Health Center is located at 925 Main Street in Half Moon Bay. For information, contact executive director Janie Bono at 650-726-5067 or visit www.coastsideadultdayhealth.org.